WHO WE ARE
We are more than a construction company, we are your business partner. With over 25 years of experience, and a solid foundation in the Tampa Bay area, we have become a known leader in the area when time constraints or job difficulties require solutions.
Founded in 2007 and with over 25 years of solid construction experience, we are widely regarded as a premiere construction management firm capable of taking up and completing a time-sensitive and logically difficult construction project.
What makes us stand out is our ability to create a productive partnership with our clients and complete a construction project. Every decision we make is carefully weighed to protect the interests of the clients we do business with.
We have built
solid partnerships with local organizations and small businesses
Sweet Evinleigh Homes, LLC
Licensed Real Estate Associate
We are able to execute top-quality construction services at affordable prices, utilizing long-standing relationships with vendors and sub-contractors.
As a small business of four key employees, we maximize our experience and strengths by providing detail-oriented customer service during every step of the construction process, leaving our clients satisfied.
- New construction/restoration/remodeling including accurate takeoffs, estimating, budgeting, contracting, purchasing and invoicing.
- Commercial building, including schools, childcare facilities, office build-outs, strip plazas and warehouses.
- Oversees all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Plans to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones. Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Led major initiatives for one of the top 5 construction companies in the US.
- Ensures division wide OSHA compliance and conducts onsite safety regulations.
- Negotiates subcontractor contracts and enforces compliance.
- Specializes in field operations.
- Optimizes and improves processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Associate degree in Business Management.
- Assists with executive's roll out of workplace initiatives, as well as administrates daily affairs.
- Evaluates all projects and ensures compliance to all budgets for contract services. Coordinates with the project manager to review all projects and maintain estimates and track all invoices and work orders.
- Liaison between suppliers and contractors.
- Improves employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts. Establishes team atmosphere through leadership and employee development.
Darrick Fullwood was a former pastor of The Faith Church in Tampa.
- Led a food pantry at the church.
- Organized a Thanksgiving Outreach Event providing families in the community with turkeys for the holiday.
- Organized an outreach experience for kids including transportation and meals to the Holy Land Experience in Orlando.
- Held community outreach events in Highland Pines, Jackson Height and Grant Park. Partnered with many organizations to be able to provide free food, music, health screenings and entertainment.
- Computer donations to high school kids.
- Partnered with Falkenburg Jail to provide females with basic hygiene necessities.
With AAA Builders, LLC Darrick Fullwood has continued to support and contribute to the community by donating and getting involved in the community’s initiatives.
For nearly 30 years, Darrick Fullwood has overseen construction projects by his company AAA Builders, LLC. For him, this latest project is different. He’s back in the same East Tampa Community where he was born and raised with his nine siblings.
Let us break ground on a partnership.
We are far more interested in what you are working on — and how we can help.